Certificate 3 Guarantee
Certificate 3 Guarantee Program
NSTA are contracted to offer Certificate 3 Guarantee Government Funding to eligible Queensland residents from 1st July 2021 – 30th June 2022. Certificate III qualifications are targeted as they are considered the entry-level qualification most often needed to gain employment in many industry sectors.
We offer the following course, to eligible persons:
|Course||Funded Units||Co-Contribution Fee Concessional||Co-Contribution Fee Non-Concessional|
|CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations||14||$1 Per Unit|
|$2.00 Per Unit|
|AVI30419 Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot)||14||No fees apply for participants under the VETiS program|
To be eligible to receive subsidised training, participants must meet the Eligibility Criteria:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, or an Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants) – or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency.
- Live in Queensland
- Be over the age of 15 and no longer at school
- Not already hold or be enrolled in a Certificate III qualification or higher. This does not include qualifications undertaken while at secondary school.
This includes any equivalent certificate III or higher-level training completed at university or through an apprenticeship or traineeship. It does not matter if you paid for this training, or it was subsidised by the government.
However, certificate III qualifications completed while at school and foundation skills courses are not counted and you will still be eligible. Employment status does not matter.
Please [Click HERE] for a copy of the Student Fact sheet or for further information or visit Queensland Department of Education and Training website
Under the Certificate 3 Guarantee, concessional students are defined as follows:
- Students (or their partner or guardian) who hold a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students.
- School students enrolled in a VETiS program.
- Students with a disability; or
- Students who are adult prisoners.
Delivery of the course is by NSTA Pty Ltd, and is offered at Multiple locations in Queensland